You are here
We provide Close User Group (CUG) facilities for SMEs, Corporate entities and other organisations.
To subscribe you need:
- Minimum of five (5) or more lines
- One-off group registration payment of Le100,000
- A monthly reconnection cost of Le17,500 per line
Broad band/Band width – Corporate Services
- Company’s / Organizations in need of bandwidth capacity to transmit huge volumes of data between various branches or locations in Sierra Leone can get this from Sierratel via the following ways –
- E1 Link – This is a leased point to point link providing 2mb of Capacity (Transmission Link).
- With Metropolitan Fiber Optic Backbone significant amounts of bandwidth can be purchased from Sierratel . The last mile from the exchange can be covered via microwave or cables on the ground.
- The ACE Cable offers limitless capacity for data over the Internet making International connectivity comparable to experiences in the UK and USA.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a Point to Point network connection that can be secured with an IP inscription Layer.
- This prevents your communications to be compromised – Taping / Eavesdropping.
- Large corporations, educational institutions, and government agencies use VPN technology to enable remote users to securely connect to a private network.
Data Storage Management
- Real time Back Up of company’s data
- This enables your data to be automatically duplicated
- It offers geographical redundancy in the event of fire or disaster
- Provides real time On-Line access
- Sierratel provides the Technical skills to deliver the solution as well as the necessary infrastructure.
- Full definition of requirement will include computer and server operations, data security, data quality control and management.