You are here
Question: Can I use a Sierratel SIM on any phone?
Answer: No, Sierratel SIM Can only be used on a CDMA device and NOT GSM.
Question: How do I get a CDMA phone?
Answer: Visit any of our Sierratel Shops in Freetown and the Provinces.
Question: How do I Top-up my phone by card?
Answer: By E-Voucher or by buying a Recharge Voucher. Dial 130 and follow the voice prompt instruction.
Question: How do I check my balance?
Answer: Dial 125 and listen to the voice prompt.
Question: How do I get the Sierratel Top-up for my phone or Internet?
Answer: Go to any Sierratel Shops, Kiosks or retailers to get your top-up card or E-voucher. For internet monthly subscription, visit any of our Shops.
Question: How can I retrieve my credit from my lost phone?
Answer: Call our Customer Service Centre on 111 or Walk into any Sierratel Shops.
Question: How can I get details of my call history?
Answer: Make a request through our Customer Service Centre by dialling 111 or 025 100111 or you can directly contact your account/relationship manager.
Question: What are the payment plans available for Internet Service?
Answer: Gold Plan - Monthly Subscription: Le 400,000,Silver Plan - Monthly Subscription: Le 225,000,Daily Plan - 24 Hours Subscription: Le 10,000,Bronze Plan (Mainly for our Fixed Wireless Terminal Phone Users),Monthly Subscription: Le 104,000,Daily (24hrs) Subscription: Le 6,000.
Question: How to connect the Mi-fi Router to my device?
- Press the power button on the Mi-fi to switch on the device.
- Go to tool bar and click on the wireless Signal icon.
- Select the device name: Mobile wifi 7474 found on the back cover of the device.
- Enter the pin or secret code at the back of the cover of the device into the dialog box on your computer & press ok.
- Device will connect automatically and ready for use.